20 Comments

1. The Witch's Guide
    February 21, 2020 @ 12:42 am

Hey Witchy Spirits! ๐ŸŒฟ Let's raise the vibes with green witchcraft! ๐Ÿƒ Here's the link I mentioned in the video. https://thewitchsguide.com/pages/green-witch-living-waitlist

2. Tiffany CrazyLife

How about bamboo???

3. Wildey's Paranormal Place
    February 21, 2020 @ 12:42 am

I love the green witchcraft I love working with my big plant in the house and the rest in the garden the summer is such a good time to enjoy every blossom become a fruit and I live the colours planting new plant and flowers I absolutely love my garden. My house is very small and so I have 1 very big plant who do amazing good I have 3 new flowers who come out soon it's lighting up the room in these dark days. My name is Myriam/wildeys from the Netherlands i absolutely love your good feeling video you shared and I think you such a sweet woman I am now a friend and your very welcome to my place so we connect together much loveโœŒโค

4. jquest43

Unified magic #1 Tim rifat ipsissimus YouTube

5. Maggie Lopez
    February 21, 2020 @ 12:42 am

I definitely feel a strong connection to nature. It balances me and it releases negative energy. Thank you for your amazing calm spirit. Blessings of health and happiness ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒฟ

6. Witch Boss TV
    February 21, 2020 @ 12:42 am

Lovely video. I love to raise my vibration with crystal and chakra cleansing, as well as dancing. Loved the spider web tip! so perfect. Great video, thanks for sharing. <3
    ~Mina~

7. Tracey Stewart
    February 21, 2020 @ 12:42 am

Wonderful to see you back.
    Thank you for sharing, love and blessings xx

8. Kelsey Best
    February 21, 2020 @ 12:42 am

Yassssss. The witch is back!

9. elizabeth ubah

Hello, hello, great video and teaching. Loving your nails by the way ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Ever Changing Me
    February 21, 2020 @ 12:42 am

I love just fiddling with plants! Inside…outside..hillside…roadside…just anywhere! they just make me so happy and carefree and ground me like nothing else.

11. Nurse Karen
    February 21, 2020 @ 12:42 am

Iโ€™m so thankful you are back. I missed you so much. You helped me when I was going through a very tough time 5 years ago. Bless you.

12. K R
    February 21, 2020 @ 12:42 am

I would love to add living plants to my home. Iโ€™ve tried before but seem to have such a brown thumb for indoor plants. Would you mind recommending a few easy to care for plants with loving, balancing and stress reducing magical properties? Thank you so much! ๐Ÿ’—~krislynner

13. Sterling S Mtr

Wonderful video! โ™ก

14. Diana Cohen
    February 21, 2020 @ 12:42 am

Love your channel and your sweet spirit. XO

15. Jade Star
    February 21, 2020 @ 12:42 am

So happy to see you back!๐Ÿ˜Š Once I get back into my garden again I'm going to make a practice of giving back to what I take and use. More offerings to my beautiful plants. That in itself raises my vibrationโ€ฆ thankfulness and gratefulness. Thank you so much for the video. Many blessings ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

16. liz moya
    February 21, 2020 @ 12:42 am

I was never a plant person…but recently I have had an urge to get some..so I started with 2 small ones…later during meditation faeries came to help me connect with Spirit. I have never even thought of faeries before…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ”ฎ

17. Ye Valley Witch
    February 21, 2020 @ 12:42 am

I kill everything I touch, well not milkweed I planted to help save the Monarch butterfly, but I killed a plant that supposedly "can't" be killed (Jade plant). My husband won't let me live that down. Feather, I wish you lived next door to me…I love your energy.

18. The Sea Priestess
    February 21, 2020 @ 12:42 am

I am so over the moon to see your YouTube channel back in full force. You are wonderful.

19. Jennifer Arvai
    February 21, 2020 @ 12:42 am

This was SO inspiring! Thank you! Your class looks amazing. (Wish list material)

20. Vintage Kitch
    February 21, 2020 @ 12:42 am

So needed this today. I've been longing for spring and gardening. Missing the south and all the warm weather. I think it's time to find a new green house friend. ๐Ÿ™‚